Stage 1: Domain and hosting
Go to ZNetLive WordPress Hosting. Scroll down and click “Buy Now”. Refer to screenshot below.
Click ‘I want to purchase a new domain’ and put in a domain that you want. Now press ‘Search’.
If the domain is available, you’ll see an option to select it. Click ‘Select’ to confirm.
Now click the ‘Add to cart’ button
Fill in your details and click ‘Create Account’
Click ‘Make Payment’ to go to payment screen
Select your preferred option and checkout. Yo’ll go through the regular payment process. After it is complete, you’ll see the following
And then this
You will receive multiple emails. Open the one with ‘Your WordPress Website is Live and ready to use’.
Login using the credentials give in “Option #2” in the above email.
Your WordPress website is ready to use.
Stage 2 : Setting Up Accounts
Add tutorial to create Google accounts here
Stages 3 : Plugins and themes
How to use your WordPress backend
- Go to WPBeginner and create an account. After email verification, you’ll be able to watch some video tutorials on how to use your WordPress backend.
- Watch at least 1, 6, 11, 12, 13 and 17. Although it is recommended to watch all of them.
- Follow this link to install and configure Google Analytics by Yoast.
- Follow this link to install and configure WordPress SEO by Yoast.
- Go here to see how to install Ninja Forms Plugin
- Go here to see how to create your form.
- Go here to see how to configure email messages for the form.
- Go here for more help on Ninja Forms.
Stage 4: Content
- Watch videos 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 at WPBeginner to learn how to create content.